Giving Thanks Done Right.

Photography Melanie Duerkopp

With the season in full swing and the anticipation of Thanksgiving in the air, what are you, my Lovelies up to. I recently poured over the Rue Magazine Holiday Issue now online. My inspiration today is taken from the festive shoot of Ryder Sloan Events at the Stable Cafe.

Photography Melanie Duerkopp
I adore the wooden bistro chairs and those hand craved peacocks. The colors are fresh and warm, with touches of gold and copper goblets and pine cones to give this setting an effortless rustic feel.

Photography Melanie Duerkopp

Details are everything and the serving platter above is genius, in keeping the rustic theme. I hope everyone is inspired, especially those of you who will be hosting Thanksgiving this year. Take care everyone and have a Happy Thanksgiving.






Comments

  1. I like that it is outside surrounded by those plants! Our weather is warmer again this year and if it is warm enough next week I may just move dinner outside! Thanks for the idea - and I miss your posts so don't let so much time pass between now and the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous table :)
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful setting! I'm not hosting but I've got a lot to make!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts